Hosted by No Official Name at Backlit Studios Nottingham, as part of the A4 project
1) Stare at a section of wall
2) Appreciate its aesthetic qualities and its conceptual rigour, then move on to another section. Repeat.
3) Once you get bored of the wall, leg it to the bar, collect wine.
4) You only get wine if you’ve run the length of the runway.
5) Go down the stairs, pick up at least one plastic glass, exit via the large gate to the right, and re-enter at the front.
6) Repeat, though this time also talk to people, and try and off-load your spare wine glasses onto people, or put them on to the floor; build little wine glass sculptures, or towers.
7) See if other people will join in
8) Repeat until the free wine runs out, or until all the wine glasses have infiltrated the space
9) Don’t forget to enjoy the launch